Marymount International School
Marymount International School Rome is a private, Catholic, co-educational day school that fosters the development of each individual student, from early childhood (age 3) through grade 12. In addition to a stimulating and caring environment, Marymount offers students:
- A values-based education modeled on an American curriculum with international standards and benchmarks.
- An emphasis on respect, appreciation, and tolerance and the promotion of a life-long love of learning.
- An American high school diploma, with accreditation from the New England Association of Colleges and Schools and Council of International Schools.
- A longstanding International Baccalaureate (IB) program, which provides students with a competitive advantage for admission to colleges and universities in the United States, Europe, and around the world.
- A challenging and engaging curriculum that is carefully designed to form a continuum from early childhood through high school.
- Access to the latest technology in and out of the classroom, including state-of-the art computer labs, fully equipped libraries, and wireless technology throughout the campus.
- A physical education program throughout the school with varsity-level teams in soccer, basketball, volleyball, track and field, cross country, and tennis.
- Extracurricular activities, including music, drama, dance, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, private music and language lessons, and myriad after-school programs.
- A student body that represents more than 50 nationalities and diverse religions.
- A beautiful 40-acre campus within easy reach of Rome’s historic center and protected by 24-hour security.
- A network of Marymount schools that stretches throughout Europe and the Americas.